If you would like to write a guest post for Eyes on the Dollar, I’d love to get in touch. This is an opportunity to share your work with a new audience, but it is not for monetary compensation. Please keep in mind for guest posting you must:
- Have a blog of your own or contribute to a blog that is updated regularly with new content. Topics for guest posts should be related in some way to personal finance.
- Post submitted should be original work that has not been published elsewhere.
- Posts should be between 500-1200 words.
- You can add two links to your blog or social media account within the content or in a short bio about the author.
- Spellcheck please, and I reserve the right to edit if appropriate.
- Please contact me before submitting a post.
- No spammers, affiliate links, or corporate posts allowed.
- I am interested in most forms of advertising. If you do wish to include an affiliate link, please contact me about advertising rates.
- If you are interested, please contact me at eyesonthedollar <at> gmail <dot> com
Tiny URL for this page: