If you read my weekly roundups, you might have seen a few of these already. I never know whether to do a serious post for holidays or not, so for Halloween, this is what you get. If you need a dose of personal finance, go read something at Work Save Live. Jason always has great stuff and is hosting a giveaway for his one year blogiversary!
Things That Really Scare Me
- Spiders. I know they eat flies, and I have a soft spot for Charlotte’s Web, but still.
- Log Trucks. Afraid the logs will roll off into my car.
- Anything that Turns from a Liquid to a Solid at Room Temperature. I had to leave the South because I was scared of gravy.
- Birds. I have been bitten by a parrot, attacked by a chicken, and pooped on by some exotic bird in Florida. They are all out to get me.
- Neurologists. It is scary that anyone can be that smart, and if I need to go see one, that is scary in another way.
- Running out of Toilet Paper. If I don’t have at least a four pack, I honestly get anxious.
- Teenagers. I will have one in 8 years. I better get over this.
- The Fiscal Cliff. There have been so many posts about this lately. If you aren’t scared, you’re not paying attention.
- Green Gunk that Forms on Nosepads of Glasses. We call it nose cheese in my office. I can deal with any nasty eyeball, but green nose pads I have to pass to someone else.
- Polish Food. Who puts potatoes in noodles?
- Hurricanes. Turn on the news. I’ve never been so glad to live in a landlocked state.
- Losing my Teeth. Being from Kentucky, I have to avoid the stereotype. I have a recurring dream where my teeth fall out. Anyone want to analyze?
- Jury Duty. I have never been picked for a jury, but deciding someone’s fate freaks me out.
- Speedos. Do I need to elaborate?
- A Southern Granny. I had two strong willed ones. If you didn’t fear them a little, you weren’t being very smart.
If you still want to follow my blog after that list, check in tomorrow for a sweet giveaway I’m participating in. You won’t regret it! Happy Halloween.
What are you afraid of?