Kentucky Fried Chicken is a fast-food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken. It’s the world second-largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s. For over 70 years, this fast-food chain serving customers with the promising flavor of foods. Burgers, salads, chicken, rice and you name it, KFC has got it all. One thing that has been constant for over these successful years is prioritizing customer satisfaction over everything. This fast-food chain has always made customers feel superior by making the demanded changes and improvements. This had been made possible through the customer satisfaction survey that KFC has been powering for a long time. People living in Great Britain can take part in the YourKFC survey located at yourkfc.co.uk and help KFC serve better in the future. Interested to learn more about this survey? Just keep up with us.
Reasons You Should Take Part In YourKFC Feedback Survey
A guest satisfaction survey connects the company with all the customers so both parties can efficiently communicate. KFC knows the value of its customers, they want to listen to every single one of you so that everybody can feel like home. They have invested time and money in the KFC customer satisfaction survey so that they can easily collect the customer feedback and use it for the betterment of their services. Every customer can easily take part in the YourKFC UK guest survey and share his/her honest feedback as per recent experience. Take part in this survey today and win a 20% discount voucher!
How to WIN 20% Off Discount Code in YourKFC 20 OFF Guest Feedback Survey – YourKFC.co.uk
Survey Rules & Regulations:
- YourKFC guest satisfaction survey located at yourkfc.co.uk is only designed for the people who are living in Great Britain or the United Kingdom.
- People taking part in the yourkfc.co.uk survey must have access to a smart device like laptop, pc, tablet or phone with a reliable internet connection.
- Participants of the YourKFC 20 off customer satisfaction survey must be able to read and write in the English language to answer the survey questions.
- Entrants of the www.yourkfc.co.uk 20 discount voucher survey must have access to a recent sales receipt of KFC to enter the required information.
- Anyone interested to take part in the KFC guest satisfaction survey must have access to information like Store Number, Date, Time, Order Number, etc that would be located on their KFC sales receipt.
- If you want to take part in the KFC survey UK, you must be able to recall your last experience with Kentucky Fried Chicken to answer the survey questions correctly.
- Customers are not allowed to share biased or partial views, opinions, suggestions or complaints as it can result in problems for the staff.
- People who are somehow connected with YourKFC UK guest satisfaction survey like employees, their immediate family members, directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent organizations, etc are not allowed to take part in this survey.
- Participants who are not 18 years of age or older at the time of participation are strictly advised not to submit their entries in the YourKFC survey located at www.yourkfc.co.uk.
- Customers who are living outside of the United Kingdom or Great Britain are not allowed to take part in the KFC UK guest satisfaction survey located at yourkfc.co.uk.
- KFC Great Britain guest experience survey is void where restricted or prohibited by the law or government.
- All the customers are advised to follow all the rules & regulations and stay away from the limitations to submit a valid entry in the KFC customer satisfaction survey.
- Note that this customer satisfaction survey is open for a specific time, make sure to submit your entries before the end date to win a 20% off voucher.
- To win the 20% off voucher code, you must enter all the required information and answer all the questions as per your honest experience at KFC.
- Visit the official page of YourKFC guest experience survey that would be located at yourkfc.co.uk.
- Entrants will be welcomed to take part in the KFC survey UK. Read the on-screen instructions before continuing.
- Now grab your recent register receipt of Kentucky Fried Chicken to enter some information.
- To begin, enter the Store Number that would be located on the top side of your KFC sales receipt.
- Now enter the Date that would be located on the top right side of your register receipt.
- After this, enter the Time and Order Number that would be printed on your KFC sales receipt.
- Now click on the red “Continue” button that would be located on the bottom side of the page to continue.
- Customers will be re-directed to the survey page where they have to answer all the questions as per their honest experience at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- You’ll be asked to provide your suggestions, file complaints & more. Furthermore, you have to enter some personal information like Name, Phone Number, etc for further inquiry.
- Lastly, double-check everything and submit your honest feedback. You’ll get a YourKFC 20 off discount voucher which can be redeemed at any KFC location in Great Britain.
Important Related Links
YourKFC UK customer satisfaction survey provides every legal resident of Great Britain to share his/her honest feedback. To make things easier for you, we have listed down some important resources related to KFC survey. Furthermore, you’ll see some other offers under the sections of similar surveys. Check them out and you’ll get a chance to win big gifts.
- Weis Survey – Win 100 Rewards Points @ www.WeisFeedback.com
- Enter Publix Survey @ www.PublixSurvey.com & Win $1,000 Card
- Take Bass Pro Survey @ www.BassProSurvey.com & Win $500 Card
About Kentucky Fried Chicken
The name that needs no introduction, Kentucky Friend Chicken or KFC is a fast-food restaurant chain that was founded over 70 years ago in the United States. KFC is known for chicken, burgers, salads, rice and more. Want to taste finger-licking good chicken? Visit the nearest KFC location today!
Customers won’t find a better chance than this to share their feelings about KFC and win a 20% off discount voucher. Tell us what you like and dislike about KFC in the comments.