The converse is an American shoe company that primarily manufactures skating shoes and apparel. This company was founded back in 1908 and it has been a subsidiary of Nike since 2003. Shoes, clothing, gear and latest collaboration, you’ll find it all at Converse. Sport, street, creative culture and you name it, Converse has been killing the competition in every category. They are successful today just because of one thing, lining up customer satisfaction at the top over everything. For a long time, Converse has been collecting customer feedback so they can analyze it and serve better in the future. You can talk with the company by taking part in the MyConverseVisit customer satisfaction survey that would be located at www.myconversevisit.com. Do you want to learn more about this survey? Just stay intact.
Reasons You Should Take Part In MyConverseVisit Feedback Survey
As a customer, this survey gives you the opportunity to talk directly with the company. As a matter of fact, you can also get a chance to win a gift card by just sharing your honest feedback in the Converse customer satisfaction survey. It’s not about just winning the prize, MyConverseVisit customer survey allows every customer to easily share whatever they experienced at Converse so that the company can improve and provide better services.
How to WIN Gift Card in the MyConverseVisit Guest Feedback Survey – www.MyConverseVisit.com
Survey Rules & Regulations:
- To be eligible for winning the gift card coupon and taking part in the MyConverseVisit guest survey, customers must make a purchase in person at a Converse store.
- Note that customers can only use the Survey Code located on their Converse sales receipt one time to take part in the MyConverseVisit customer feedback survey.
- Make sure to use the Survey Code for participating in the MyConverseVisit guest experience survey within 7 days of purchase as the code can expire.
- Every customer interested to take part in the Converse customer satisfaction survey located at www.myconversevisit.com must have a recent sales receipt to enter the required information.
- Entrants must be able to recall their recent visit the Converse for answering the survey questions honestly and without any bias or partial filters.
- All the users interested to take part in the Converse customer satisfaction survey must have a smartphone, tablet, pc or laptop with a reliable internet connection to browse www.myconversevisit.com.
- Participants of the Converse customer satisfaction survey are required to enter valid and genuine details when asked for submitting a valid entry in the sweepstakes.
- People who are linked with Converse like their employees, directors, officers, managers, support staff, affiliates, parent companies, sponsor, immediate family members, etc are not eligible to take part in the MyConverseVisit customer satisfaction survey.
- Note that the Converse customer satisfaction survey is only open to the legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia. Anyone who is not living in US or DC is not allowed to be a part of this survey.
- Customers who are legal residents of the United States or District of Columbia but younger than 18 years of age are not eligible to be a part of the Converse customer satisfaction survey.
- Winners can’t redeem the gift card outside of the 50 United States or District of Columbia as they are only meant to be redeemed in some places.
- Make sure to redeem the gift card within 60 days of completing the survey as it will get expired after this time period.
- Customers are only allowed to share honest feedback that is based on true shopping experience at Converse. Partial and biased feedbacks will not be accepted.
- Anyone caught exploiting or harming the survey page will face strict charges from government and law agencies.
- To take part in the MyConverseVisit survey, head over towards the official website of it that is located at www.myconversevisit.com.
- Now click on the “Continue” button to accept the rules and regulations set by the sponsor of this survey. Now users will be asked to select a language.
- Select a language as per your preference from English, Espanol, and Chinese. The page will load and you’ll be moved onto the next section.
- For completing this section, you’ll need to enter some information. Grab your recent sales receipt of Converse to enter the information.
- Now enter the Store Number, Date, Time of Visit, Transaction Number and Purchase Amount. Everything would be printed on your Converse sales receipt.
- If you are stuck, there is an on-site sample sales receipt, you can easily locate the information by checking it.
- After entering the information, click on the “NEXT” button that would be located on the bottom side of your page.
- Now you’ll be redirected to answer the survey questions, rating overall experience and providing further information.
- While answering the questions, make sure to be super honest as it can affect a lot of people.
- After providing everything, make sure to double-check.
Important Related Links
Converse cares about its customers and wants to know everything they have been thinking about the company. Are you interested to learn more about this guest survey? Down below we have listed down some resources and similar surveys that will help you to make the most out of this survey. Make sure to check out similar surveys as there a lot of surprise gifts waiting for you!
- Win $50 Card @ TalkToAce Hardware Survey – www.TalkToAce.com
- Win $1,000 @ Rite Aid Survey – RxSurvey.RiteAid.com
- Win Card @ TheUnitedFamily Survey – www.TheUnitedFamily.com
Have you seen the One Star or Chuck Taylor All sneakers? Converse is the company that has been manufacturing those beasts for over a century. Today, this company is working hard to make new street style classics so you can look best! Shoes, shirts, or pants, Converse has it all, visit the nearest store to experience the hype!
Take part in the MyConverse guest experience survey and get a chance to win a gift card! Feel like being awesome? Comment down below and tell us which sneaker you like the most at Converse.